Enjoy the 30 day challenge
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE A HOT TUB? TAKE THE DAILY SOAK CHALLENGE!
You’ve likely wondered, How often should I use my hot tub? To answer, consider not just the immediate benefits of relaxation for your body and your mind, but also the longer-term benefits for your healthy lifestyle. Chances are good that if you don’t spend much time in your spa, you aren’t experiencing anywhere near its full benefits. So, we want to encourage you to find a way to make your spa a part of your wellness routine, similar to how you might schedule time for exercise.
Read on to find out how often you should soak and what you can expect from an ideal soaking routine. Then, try the Hot Spring® Spas Daily Soak Challenge for 10 days of hot tub therapy right at home. This may just be the perfect habit to kickstart your healthy lifestyle.
HOW OFTEN CAN AND SHOULD I USE A HOT TUB?
To optimize spa benefits and get the most value out of your hot tub investment, soak for at least 15 minutes several times a week. Of course, you’ll want to discover a routine that is convenient for your needs and your lifestyle. But chances are good that the more you use your home spa, the more you’ll recognize it as a priority—and the more easily you’ll find time for it.
TAKE THE HOT SPRING® SPAS DAILY SOAK CHALLENGE FOR 30 DAYS! IF YOU PREFER, START WITH 10 DAYS. YOU’LL BE AMAZED!
Commit to soaking in your hot tub once a day (or more if you’d like) for 10 days. Carve out a daily window of about a half hour—15 minutes for your soak, plus time before and after to transition.
You have plenty of wellness benefits to gain from this experiment. And it’s worth the effort because many hot tub benefits depend on consistent use. Chances are very good that you’ll keep up with your daily soaks long after you hit the 10-day mark.
As you work through the Hot Spring Spas Daily Soak Challenge, consider posting about your commitment to it your progress, and your overall experience of regular hot tub soaking on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. Don’t forget to add #dailysoakchallenge and #hotspringspas!
THE UNIQUE BENEFITS OF REGULAR HOT TUB SOAKS
Once you begin using your spa regularly, you’ll miss the rewards if you have to skip a day or two. When you soak in a hot tub once in a while, you’ll experience physical and mental relaxation on the spot, but when you soak daily as part of a normal routine, you’ll likely experience:
- Widespread and lasting stress and tension relief and relief from pain.
- Better-quality sleep.
- A reduction in joint inflammation and enhanced mobility.
A daily hot tub soak is just one positive habit you can incorporate into your healthy lifestyle, but doing so can promote even more healthy habits in your day, especially considering the many wellness benefits your spa provides. Watch the video below to discover how a spa can have a profound, positive impact on many areas of your life:
HOW TO INCORPORATE YOUR HOT TUB INTO YOUR DAILY SELF-CARE ROUTINE
With a little bit of planning, you can make your hot tub an integral part of your wellness routine. Here are a few tips for how to weave in daily hot tub soaks seamlessly over the long term:
- Begin or end your day immersed in your spa. When you make time for a 15-minute soak in the morning, you’ll emerge feeling energized, positive, and ready for the day. Creating a routine for a 15-minute soak before bed can help wind down your body and mind and promote restful sleep. Routine soaks will ensure you don’t miss out on your spa’s powerful wellness benefits.
- Soak before or after exercise. A 15-minute soak before working out can help loosen your muscles and promote better blood flow. A 15-minute soak following exercise can promote relaxation and the recovery process. If you make time to soak before and after exercise, you’ll experience the incredible benefits on both sides.
- Choose a high-quality spa with a reputation for durability, reliability, easy maintenance, and continuous dealer support. With these assurances, you’ll easily sustain your soaking routine and reap the wonderful lifestyle benefits that a home spa provides.
The 10-day Daily Soak Challenge won’t only be fun—it just might change your life. Give it a try and let your mind and body decide if being a daily hot tub user enhances your well-being. Just 15 minutes a day is all it takes. We can’t wait to hear about your success!