Grilled Lobster Tails
Recipe adapted from Better Than Bouillon. For more information about Better Than Bouillon, visit betterthanbouillon.com.
- 4 (4-ounce) lobster tails, cleaned
- 1 tablespoon Better Than Bouillon® Lobster Base
- 1 cup softened, unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon sambel oelek (Fresh chili paste)
- 1⁄4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon Better Than Bouillon® Roasted Garlic Base
Set EGG for direct cooking (no convEGGtor) at 450°F/232°C.
Mix the Lobster Base, butter, fresh chili paste, parsley, and Roasted Garlic Base in a small bowl. Divide the butter in half.
Spread 2 tablespoons of the butter over the meat of each lobster tail. Place the lobsters directly onto the EGG, meat side up, and grill for 5-6 minutes.
Melt the remaining reserved butter. Remove lobsters from EGG and serve immediately with the remaining butter.